
This past week Ginger and I were able to attend the International Network of Children's Pastors' Conference in Nashville, TN. It was AWESOME! It was alot like going back to school. We woke up around 6 am, went to classes on a variety of things starting at 8 am until 6 pm, then we went to the general session with 3000+ other children's pastors and workers. The general sessions were times of worship each evening as well as at lunch time each day. We were able to learn and be encouraged by a number of speakers, entertainers, singers, and comics. The training that we were a part of will be of great help as we teach all of our children about the wonderful love of Jesus. God really worked on us this past week. He gave us a new excitement for ministering to kids and youth.
I am striving to grow closer to my Savior Jesus and as I try to serve him with all that I am, I pray that God will start to touch the lives of the children and families we are able to minister to. I have committed to God to study His Word daily, to devote a time at least once a week for my family and I to study His Word together, and also to daily seek His will for the direction He wants me to go in serving Him.
I encourage anyone that reads this to seek God's will for your life. To follow Him and to seek His will for your life. If you would like someone to to talk to about your relationship with Jesus Christ, please contact me.
God is The Great and Only True God!
He deserves our Highest Praise!
Chris
No comments:
Post a Comment